Sunday, May 20, 2012

My Connection is Not a Rainbow One.

Thanks to everyone who's contacted me anxiously awaiting my next posts.

I'm STILL experiencing frequent issues with my internet connection going in and out!  It's been driving me up the wall (to say the least...)



So, it's still probably going to take another week at the earliest til i can get back to operating as normal again...but in the meantime, here's some videos reflective of what i've been going through:

In honor of my web connection, here's a good analogy as to what it's currently like:



And here's a song from one of my favorite groups, Shakespears Sister.  Not only is it currently an apt tribute to my web service, but for years, i've also tended to start singing this whenever i find myself in a long line.

No comments: