Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Muppet Freak orders chicken soup

Wow - has it really been over two weeks since my last post?  Eep!  I guess it has.  Sorry, folks.  There's been a number of things adding up that's kept me from posting lately...

- My internet connection's been spotty lately; when i'm ready to spend some time working on the blog, i can't get on or i get frequent dropouts.

- I've been falling back into oversleeping - even though reviving Muppet Freak's helped get me out of the pattern i had fallen into during my severe bout of depression where i was spending any and all possible time in bed, it's still a gradual process and i had a small bit of regression for awhile.

- In between the changing of the seasons mixed with lots of stress at and outside work, i had become physically ill.  But no worries!  I've called upon some of the finest chefs to prepare me some chicken soup...


...and i ended up with this guy (problems like that tend to happen when you run a Muppet site).  So i ordered from a restaurant instead...



...But i kept getting my orders wrong.  (What do Charlie's and my web connection have in common?  The server's often down!!!)

So I looked for other places where i might find some chicken soup...


...I think i may have to just stock up on vitamins instead.  But at any rate, Muppet Freak will be back real soon with some great stuff coming up...

- That longawaited indepth look at one of the biggest issues confronting Muppet fandom today
- A spotlight profile on an underrated Muppet star
- A look back on muppets.com before the movie makeover
- An exclusive report from a very special guest detailing some shocking developments about Miss Piggy...

So stay tuned - i may not always post every other day or so but hopefully readers enjoy the posts when they do come and as always feedback on what you'd like to see is always encouraged.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Just found you again my friend! I have a darling 2 year old that is loving just looking at the pictures on your blog. We can't get enough of it! I have spent over 2 hours here just reading. I wish you well, and hope you keep posting! She keeps singing, "am I a man....or am I a muppet...." I just keep thinking of you.